Saturday, May 1, 2010

May is for Tea Parties, Strolls in the Park & Pink!

May is one of my favorite months. Dear Hubs and I were married this month, six years ago! (More on that in a future post...)


One of the best gifts I received was Dear Bebe. Here she is having a tea party! Her pink Fisher Price teapot is SO cute. All toys are electronic now so it sings and talks! (With a British accent, too.)

Last weekend we did some antiquing (when AREN'T we shopping for vintage stuff?) and the following pictures are some of what we found:

Absolutely loved this antique creamer/pitcher depicting children on both sides. This side is my favorite. Plus there are little hints of PINK!

Some Royal Crown china with pink roses....always a bonus.



A porcelain pin made in England.


This could just be any ordinary pin but the pastels make it pop!


Are they little pink cheeks I see in this antique framed print?



A very old shabby teacup with a foundation of pink.
The swirl effect makes it extra special!



Two old bisque dolls...is her dress....PINK? You decide!



A very unique pin cushion... a miniature sized French chair. Oui Oui!


(And yes, they are all for the online store....it is hard to part with some of them!)
We bid you adieu but ask you to check out a showcase of pinks on Beverly's blog How Sweet the Sound.

12 comments:

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Jillian,
Your little Bebe is darling! Love all your pinks; especially the pretty sparkly pin and the chair pin cushion. Happy Pink Saturday and have a wonderful weekend.

Blessings,
Sandi

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

Oh, my, how sweet is Bebe!! Fab Pinks today, especially that shabby teacup!!!

Thank you for stopping by today!

Happy Pink Saturday!

xxoo

Carolyn said...

Your little Dear Bebe is precious! I loved having tea parties with my little girls many years ago!

Hugs, Carolyn ~ Cottage Sunshine

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Both you and BEBE are adorable!
Now that creamer with the children on is absolutely stunning!
I don't think I ever saw anything like it!
The pin is so pretty with those beautiful pastels gemstones!
HPS!
Debbie

april o. said...

Love your pink treasures. Thanks for visiting the artchics during my birthday month and happy pink saturday.

Lisa said...

I love May too!! I cannot believe how much Bebe's hair has grown! She is adorable but I think she gets more so every time you share her picture! :)
Happy Pink Saturday!
Hugs, Lisa

Lisa McDonald said...

Jill ~ Happy Pink Saturday!

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Dear Bebe is sweet as a peach!

The pink treasures you found are beautiful.

http://www.palepinkandroses.typepad.com

Ms.Daisy said...

Great Pink Saturday post, Jillian! Your pink treasures are a treat!

MJ said...

How do you keep Bebe occupied and out of trouble when antiquing? Just strategic use of the stroller?

fitty's pinky rose cottage said...

such pretty china you found! have a good week!

Lynn-Teacupstitches said...

What a lovely blog you have! I love all your pink saturday items and especially your pink cheeked Miss Bebe :-) How blessed you are! Thank you for sharing!
Lynn
P.S. I'm having a GiveAway if you'd like to stop by and take a peek I'd love your visit!

Anonymous said...

Ah....your finds are awesome! I love that last picture the best! What a beautiful photo of a beautiful mom and her beautiful Bebe!

Hope your Pink Sat. was great! I was watching the two Grands on Sat. and Sun. Whew!! I forgot how many sets of hands ya need to care for a 9mo old and a 3 1/2 year old! I am trying to recover today! :) L, Dana