Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Latest Finds: Pink Aurora Borealis Brooch, Saints Print, Roses Transfer Plate, Christmas Pixies

Finally! I'm getting my latest listings up here on the blog... my apologies! We've been so busy with re-decorating the guest room, company coming, and a wedding. Plus, I have Dear Bebe's birthday party in 4 days and I have not come up with a plan yet.
Not too much to do here in the Bella household, eh?

Without further ado, here is what hasn't sold since yesterday:


Not old but a lovely collectible teacup ... English "Queen's China" in the cottage rose pattern.

This print is just right for that little sitting nook or reading area.


Great for fall sweaters: A uniqe bar pin... vintage patina all throughout. Gorgeous!


Pretty roses plate. Large size like a cake plate. Hmmmm....cake!


Adorable Christmas pixie ornaments!



Can't remember if I showed this photo before... it is an old, well, very very old receipts record book. The date was 1899 and rent was only 4 bucks.

This is by far my favorite piece... some of the rhinestones have an aurora borealis sheen.

All available on in the Bella Rosa Antiques shop here.

This morning we worked on finishing touches on the guest room, hanging pictures and arranging pillows, tying back curtains. Pictures soon, I think. I keep writing this but nothing yet. I will find the time! I will!


1 comment:

Ms.Daisy said...

Love the pixie Christmas ornaments - so adorable.



Love,
Ms.DaisyMau