Thursday, May 7, 2015

Vintage Finds of the Week #5: From Sterling to Darling

This week has sped by so fast... I've been working everyday, loading new finds to my shops. Today I'm listening to classical music while I work.
Soothes my antique soul!

 
Anyway, here is a peek at what I found recently... some of them are by the Hubs! He really did a great job picking things that I would like.
 

 
My favorite of the week...
what I believe to
Stunning!
A "Hubs Find!"

So was the set below:

A Bavarian/German porcelain butter
of the china is excellent. They have
a very smooth feel and great shine.
 
Another "Hubs Find," this rose plate.

A book about Carl Faberge
I actually "found" this in
my storage closet... it was
passed down from my
Grandparents who had
an antiques and book store
in Florida. Guess I got the
vintage bug from them?

How about
 
Mrs. Dalloway by Virginia Woolf.
 
 
Or this
think this one is that old,
but the colors are muted
and lovely. This would be great
for a home in the country
or of a farming background.
 
 
Victorian style vanity/wash set.
Another "Hubs Find."

 
a Krautheim wild flower teacup
 
 
Beautiful porcelain salts ...
yep, found by the hubs.
 
 
 
And this darling pink
crystals and rhinestones.
I'm thinking ... vintage
prom or bridal jewelry.
 
All of these items are now
listed in my Bella Rosa


Tonight there is an estate sale we are going to... No pictures online to get a preview... that usually helps us to decide if a sale is worthy or not. The mystery behind it is enough to get us there!

Enjoy the day!
 
 
Linking to Vintage Inspiration Party at My Salvaged Treasures.
 

4 comments:

Victoria said...

Wow, your man's on a roll here! Those are gorgeous finds! I love the little salt cellars, so pretty:)

AnnMarie aka Vintage Junkie aka NaNa said...

Great finds by the hubby! When my son (16) and husband go with me they play a game of who can find things that I will actually buy. They do okay!!

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Wow...What a great husband, it sounds like he enjoys it too. Love the pink pearl necklace...Oh ya, some hipster will snap that up!

Carol

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Ooh, beautiful finds, your husband has a great eye. Thanks for sharing at VIParty.