Thursday, August 26, 2010

Fairing Well

There's something about a country fair.

Maybe its the fun colors and bright graphics...

The geometric shapes and lines....




The feel of a beautiful late summer day...



Or maybe its the fond memories of going to fairs since I was a kid...all brought back by the sights, sounds, and even smells. Fairs have stood the test of time because nothing beats old fashioned fun.
Enjoyed our time there today... Dear Bebe had a blast! I'm glad I can enjoy these moments with her.
Memories she'll make each year, at the fair.


4 comments:

gail said...

Hi Jillian....We just had our fair here in my town. They are so old time USA....love them!
gail

Ms.Daisy said...

Brought back memmories of my fair-going days! Glad you had fun.






Love,
Ms.Daisy Mau

roseroomnz.com said...

your right, its the old fashioned fun! Rachaelxo

Shauna said...

I am new here! Great site! Hope you'll come visit me too :)

http://www.trying2staycalm.com/