Monday, May 19, 2008

Memorial Day Prep + Upcoming Antique Sale!


Ah....summer. It's just around the corner now and I am thrilled. My favorite time of year. Sure the pretty flowers are beautiful during spring, but there's just something about summer, for me, that is special.

We'll be decorating our antique booth for Memorial Day with the things I've gathered for the pictures shown here.

And to celebrate the first "holiday" in our new Bella Rosa Antiques shop...we'll be having A MEMORIAL DAY SALE! Whoo hoo!

Everything will be 20% off, even the items in "Flea Bella." Lots of great ideas, lots of great items you've seen but didn't buy, are now available at great bargains!

It all starts this Thursday, May 22nd until Monday, May 26th.

FIVE DAYS ONLY!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your blog is beautiful! I love summer too. It just gives you a certain happy feeling.

I am going to go and check out your shop! Please post a pic of your chandelier if you can :)

Hugs,
Amy