Saturday, May 24, 2014

Pink Stuff, Vintage Stuff, I Love it ALL

Last weekend we were visiting the Jersey Shore ... and shopping for inventory. This week I have been so busy with field trips, family matters, and getting ready for Memorial Day that I have not had the time to devote to my new finds or my blog.

So here I am, late in the evening, last minute orders are packed, chores finished, and have nothing planned in my head for the blog.

That's when I pull the picture I took this past week at the Hershey Park Zoo of two pink spoonbills out of my bag of tricks!

That and this really cool print I found (at the Jersey Shore, not at the zoo!)...  I think this is a definite keeper!

Is this pretty or what?

I'd also like to wish Beverly over at How Sweet the Sound a very happy PINK SATURDAY anniversary! Six years of getting pink fans together. That's amazing!

Enjoy your weekend! I hope to be back with a Memorial Day post....

Happy antiquing!

~Jillian

2 comments:

Victorian1885 said...

Hello Jillian
The print is fabulous, you have such a good eye...
Have a great long weekend!

Wanda

Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

How fun to be out on the hunt for treasures. That print is fantastic and would be lovely in my new vintage beach-themed guest room lol.