Friday, May 30, 2014

Summer Is Near: A Sneak Peek at Our Seasonal Finds

What can I say? It is a lot of fun looking for vintage inventory.

It hardly feels like work!

I'm also having fun grouping some of them into a "summery" category.


From an antique book on lakes and mountains, to tall depression era stemware (perfect for lemonade on the porch), to Atlantic City souvenirs.... there is much fun to be had here!

I've even added some vintage horse shoes for outdoor summer activities. I do have to say I was going to keep some of these ... but it is also fun to find good homes for them!

I'm also adding a touch of pink for today's post:


A vintage Francie Barbie doll!

Wearing pink! If my sister is reading this, she will remember our summer days playing Barbies! What fun!

Enjoy your weekend... I'm linking this smattering of summer fun with Pink Saturday. In the meantime, I will be working on getting these (and more) vintage pieces listed in my shop. I've already listed a few here.

~ Jillian

5 comments:

LV said...

You did very well on your vintage outing. All your goodies should sell well if that is what you do.

AnnMarie aka Vintage Junkie aka NaNa said...

Tis the season for picking! You did very well! Just got back from a second day of it and I must stop now! Tons of things to list but it is way more fun than work!

Bill said...

I've never seen a vintage piece I didn't like! HPS!

cedarmerefarm said...

How fun. You did very very well on your hunt.

The Old Parsonage said...

Oh that stem wear is Gorgeous with a capital G - love it!!!

Leann