Monday, May 12, 2014

Fresh From the Weekend Hunt & I Forgot About The Craziness When I Go to Estate & Yard Sales

Well, I did it. I got up early with the Hubs this past weekend and went to yard sales and estate sales. (New listings can be found here.)

Always an adventure!



I forgot what it was like, it had been so long.

I forgot there is always something interesting that happens when we go.

We witnessed a fender bender (someone was rubber necking the sale in a drive by, instead of looking where she was going and hit the whole front corner of another attendee's bumper.) That kind of sent a damper on the sale. People started walking away from the sale and got in their cars!

Then because of the fender bender, the hubs was trying to park better at another sale and not be sticking out so much into the street, a lady came out and yelled at me as I got back into the car. Like, she was looking at me with daggers. Really? There are so many more things in life to get angry about.
I apologized and we went on our way. What else could I do?



Anyway, good times, eh?

 No seriously, I had fun and it was something we enjoy doing together... look at my great finds!  Not sure which is my favorite... the scale, the shoe stretchers or the ball jars. And the china too. It is hard to decide. I really wanted to keep the ball jars. I always want to keep something! Sigh!

I've just listed my new arrivals from last week, remember we closed our booth, so there are a few goodies from the antique mall...and I just added in a few of the most recent finds from this weekend. Check out everything here.

Enjoy your day!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I will never get tired of finding those blue canning jars! The color is just so dreamy!

Unknown said...

"Bella Rosa Antiques" has been included in Sites To See #369. Be assured that I hope this helps to point many new visitors in your direction.

http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2014/05/sites-to-see-369.html

oopsiemaizie said...

great finds! the blue jars are my favorite!!! i don't think you can ever have too many :)

oopsiemaizie said...

great finds! the blue jars are my favorite! you can never have too many :)