Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Vintage Valentine Heart Candy Boxes, Aprons, Shakers and More!

Whew! I just finished listing some "new" items to my website, BellaRosaAntiques.
And I say "whew!" because I am doing this inbetween Dear Bebe's naps, etc. I also want to apologize to the gals on my email list. I accidently sent it out twice! I will make sure next time that doesn't happen. The saying "haste makes waste" couldn't be more true.



But anyway, here is what I have to offer this week plus more not seen here. With Valentine's Day around the corner, this is always so much fun.



This is a "double layer" sized candy box. Marked Martens' Chocolates from Summit, NJ. I'll have to do more research on this little beauty. I love the vintage decor on top.
Another Valentine Candy Heart Box. This one is covered in a hot pink satin with a pretty rose and netting decoration. Also marked Martens' Chocolates.



A very unique rose pocket vintage apron. It is so sweet!


I love these. My maternal Grandmother had one in her dressing area. I always thought it made her seem so exotic and fashionable. I love the "French Ormolu" detail.





Always adorable, kittens! This aqua and gingham apron is a unique longer length. Possibly came from a Mennonite home to cover a longer dress or skirt? Just a thought on that one.

And classic vintage shakers for your collection or as some of the gals have requested for glitter and crafting.
Don't forget we have the glitter word garlands...they're not just for Christmas. Choose from LOVE, XOXO, KISS and more!

Also just listed: A Christmas apron, another vintage jewelry box, vintage ROSE postcards...two are signed C Klein. Some are printed in Germany. They have the most gorgeous graphics!
Hope you're having a great day. I'm trying to keep warm and stay one step ahead of my little Bebe. Hoping to post a new picture of her soon.


4 comments:

May said...

Very cheerful...Thanks.

Nancy said...

So pretty. I love aprons. And, those candy boxes, well, we all took them for granted. I wish I had scooped them up at my grandmother's house. Thanks for visiting me. (We lived in Topton for 6 years! Now there is a PA village for you.)

Jil~Say It With Roses said...

Hi,
First, thank you for visiting my blog this Pink Saturday and leaving such a nice comment.

The lovely trim can be found on Etsy at www.livinonthefringe.etsy.com and she has eBay auctions under Linens And Laurel. She is wonderful to do business with.

Loved all your "finds". I love doing the same thing.
Jil

blessings said...

That rose pocket apron is lovely!

Oh, and don't you hate when the mailing list inadvertantly gets 2 emails?! I've done that more than once! ;) Blessings... Polly