Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Spring Forward SALE! Vintage Prom Dress, Tiara, French Jewel Boxes & Mirrors & More!

I don't know about you, but I couldn't wait any longer. It's time. Time to forget about winter and look forward to spring! And what better way to think SPRING than with a vintage Prom Dress and a sparkly tiara!

Thank you, this has SOLD!

This has sold, thank you!

All of the items seen above and below are listed as our featured sale items. Some up to 50% off! There are other items on the website for sale too, so don't forget to check out our other categories, like our flea market called "Flea Bella."

You could think spring cleaning with this lovely apron but maybe it would be too pretty to waste on a day of scouring pots and pans, eh? Oooh la la!



Thank you, this has SOLD!


This violet rouge box is soooo pretty...like a romantic vintage garden!

Pretty up your dressing area with this chic jewel box. Organize what you've collected over the winter.

(Thank you, this has SOLD!)

Nothing says spring to me more than a pretty display of roses...


I'm thinking of tea parties when I see this faux cake and pink glass stand...

Thank you, these have sold!

Rearrange wall displays and add a few mirrors to catch the sun's rays in a special nook in your home... sunshine, sunshine come on in!

Think SPRING! Think SALE! Quick click here to go right to our featured page on Bella Rosa Antiques.


And as always,

1 comment:

~CC Catherine said...

Hi! I accidentally fell on to your blog and love it! I myself take little French tours (imaginary) from the antique shops I frequent. I snap pics of anything Francais et Chic and share...I also love doing Trunk Shows., I'm due for another one...your vintage dress reminded me of the trunk show. I added myself as a follower so I can keep up with you. Stop by and visit sometime... ~CC Catherine from "Catherine de th`e Cups"