Monday, March 18, 2013

Springing Ahead to Summer at the Lake

It is pretty much spring
and I'm already thinking
about summer and the lake house.
 


Thinking about sitting out
on this cozy deck with
a lemonade, a book
and my camera.
 
I like to be ready to
take a photo of whatever
is happening.
 
There is ALWAYS something.

Remember last year when
we turned the kitchen from
dark to light and crisp?
 

And my hard working hubby
 
I felt SO guilty about it.
 
I'm over it now!
 
Love our nautical look.


I need to finish up in the kid's room.
We are going to attempt bunk beds.

Key word is ATTEMPT.
The attic walls make
it difficult...bunk beds take 
up much space.
 
Of course I will keep
taking pictures and
give updates!
 
 
I also look forward to cruising
along the lake...


 My favorite time is right after dinner...


 And of course going to my favorite
thrift shop in the woods to find little
vintage pieces like these!


It won't be long now!

Linking to
Be Inspired
at The Common Ground,
Feathered Nest Friday
at French Country Home,
Flaunt it Friday
at Chic on a Shoestring,

and
Show and Tell Friday
at My Romantic Home


 

No comments: