Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Spring Has Sprung! New Arrivals: Easter Paperie, Vintage Trim, Silver Ware and Super Cheep Mystery Sale!

Spring is here!
I heard the birdies chirping.
The sunlight is brighter.
 
Miss Jillian is happier!
 
So to celebrate I am showing off
 
Having your own website is
a lot of work. A lot.

But, I get to be a "picker"
a collector, and a matchmaker
all at the same time.
 
 
Here is just a sampling of
what I listed last night.
 
My spring collection, uh, I
mean, new arrivals!
 
Finished pretty close to midnight.
 
 
 


Of course I have a few favorites this week.
Don't I always?
It is hard not to keep some things.
 
Like the 25 piece set of antique
Waverly Novels that look so
nice on a bookshelf.
 
filled with 26 antique postcards!


 
Or the artist made tatted crown,
handpainted glass sign, or the trio
of shabby pink rose plates.

I could go on, but I'll
just let you look
them over yourself.
 
But wait! There's also
the Mystery Sale!
I cut prices down to the
bare minimum last night!


This sweetie little robin's
egg nest is cheep, cheep, cheep!

And a vintage style eiffel tower
ornament!!!!
CHEEP!
Cheep, I tell ya!


Okay so that was a play on words
so I could show you this antique,
artist signed, Easter chick postcard
by the famous John Winsch.

I know, you're just cracking up, eh?
 
Have a great day &
Happy Almost Spring!

 

1 comment:

Cranberry Morning said...

How cheep? A buck-buck? ;-)

LOVE that darling postcard!