Saturday, December 10, 2011

A "Pink Saturday" Moment

It occurred to me late in the day yesterday that I forgot to create a pink saturday post. FORGOT. Can you believe it?
But I did have a very PINK SATURDAY moment this week.
While signing up for a new account at my bank I was asked to show my ID and I pulled out my pink wallet... The woman asked me "Uh...do you like pink?"
Wearing my pink jacket and sneakers with the pink NIKE swoosh I answered..."Is it that obvious?" Sharing a little bit of pink today ...very late I might add, for Pink Saturday. Check out the rest, here! (These photos are from the famly farm up north...will it be a white Christmas there this year?)

6 comments:

Ann said...

What a beautiful setting for a Christmas Eve with snow falling!!
Just wonderful.
Ann

Joyce - Quilted Nest said...

What a great looking barn. Glad I get to see it - at least via blog!

Unknown said...

Pretty in pink!, Jillian. Is there any other color? Even my allergy Dr. wears pink bling sneakers to work. Love the barn & country setting ... hope it snows here for sure!

Merry Christmas
TTFN ~
Marydon

Anonymous said...

Just stopping by from Pink Saturday! Your barn caught my eye....absolutely fabulous!

dana said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Jillian. I have to say, I find I wear more pink now than I ever did prior to PS!!! :)

oooooh....I love your post today about the greenery initial...and your greenery container is wonderful!! We have a hedge of holly bushes and they were loaded with berries this year until the ROBINS devoured them!! When I saw what they were doing, I kept running outside so they would leave, but they kept coming back and dining until most of the berries were gone!! :(

I am so far behind with decorating, but I do have most of my shopping done!! :) I wanted to be sure about that part, since my DIL is "due" any day and I will be busy with the other two grands for a while!

Have a great week!! L, Dana

Anonymous said...

cute story :) and can't wait to see your fresh green initial. HPS