Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Valentine's Day: Because Love is All You Need

 
Happy Valentine's Day!


What will you be doing for such a romantic day as this?
I'm not positive but the hubby may be making us
dinner... his best dish: Chicken Marsala.
 
 
 
Yesterday I decorated a kindergarten open house
 for Bebe's school. I do it every year even though
she is in 3rd grade now. (How did THAT happen?) 

 
 
I've also been busy with our store,
Vintage & Co. We had a Valentine
Tea over the weekend.
 
 
So, needless to say I still have some things left to do for today. Gift wrapping special things for Bebe, some
chocolates for her Daddy. A few years ago I
made the pink Valentine cake, above.
Probably not going to happen this year!
 
Cake, no cake, it doesn't really matter.
 
 
Because love is all you need.
Hope your day is happy, whatever
you do.
 
 
For God so loved the world...
John 3:16
 

 

2 comments:

AnnMarie aka Vintage Junkie aka NaNa said...

We don't go all out in my house for Valentine's Day but I did make baked pasta with red and white heart shaped pasta. I also made some peanut butter whoopee pies that my husband hated! My son will eat them. I hope your Chicken Marsala was delicious!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

What a great Valentine post!! Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Hugs,
Debbie