Friday, August 8, 2014

Flea Market Blessed

You tend to take for granted the things you have right in your area.
 
Like our local flea market.
 
You can get produce, baked goods, clothing, etc.
 
Bebe and I have only gone ONCE this year!
 
For shame.
 
 
And the antiques are in abundance... why don't I go more often?
 
I have so much fun when I go...
 
I'm hoping to make it once or twice
more before the cold season sets in!
 
What would you like me to look for?
 
Just leave me a comment and I'll keep it
in mind when I am shopping!
 
Enjoy the day!
 
~Jillian
 
 
 


4 comments:

Joyce - Quilted Nest said...

Ha - and I haven't gone at all... double for shame! (but I'm purposely not adding much to inventory). You're right - it is fun! Have a great weekend.

The Old Parsonage said...

All right, now you've done it - I've got the fever. I'll have to see if Mr OP wants to go tomorrow:)

Love your finds.

Leann

Ivy and Elephants said...

Sounds like such fun! Here's my list: silver napkin rings, crystal knife rests, old wooden spoons and bread boards! Wish I could be there, have a great time!
Hugs,
Patti

Victoria said...

I just love the items I have purchased from your Etsy and online shops! They're so unique and beautiful:) I'd love it you could keep your eye out for those German mugs that have sayings on them like "Present" etc.