Monday, September 30, 2013

Just In Case...

Just in case you think all I do
is look for vintage stuff...
 
(By the way, that is a frog prince jumping into
 the water to save the Wonderland Princess)

 
 
I also like to do fun stuff too!
 
We had tickets to an area amusement
park that we had to use or lose the
money invested in them.
 
What a gorgeous day we had
for it...perfect temps. It was
ALMOST as if we had planned it.
 
Almost.
We generally don't plan
much of anything!
 
The hubs is not a planner.
 
Me, on the other hand, I like
to "put it on the calendar!"
 
But this fun afternoon with
our sweet Bebe was great!
 
As we say goodbye to September,
we look forward to good things to
come in October, November,
and December.
 
And I have almost finished listing
my latest finds (see, I did have to
add something about vintage stuff here...) on
 
Did I mention...almost?

No comments: