Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Vintage Christmas: When to Start Decorating?

I know.
Not even Thanksgiving yet.




And I'm thinking about
vntage Christmas stuff.




Who couldblame me?




Thanksgiving colors are
brown, orange, and dull!





While I'm thinking
sugar plums and
eye candy!
 
I usually drag out the
decorations from the attic
a week after Thanksgiving.
 
This year I may have
to break my rule.
Too many ideas
on Pinterest.

(That's where I found
these great displays!)
 
How about you?
When do you start
decorating?
 

3 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

Those glass ornaments are gorgeous - especially the first one pictured! I am eager to decorate for Christmas as soon as we have snow. Usually that happens around deer hunting time, but one year we didn't get snow until December 13. So, we'll see. But I'm eager as soon as the extra turkey is pulled from the bones and put in the refrigerator - to put on the Christmas music!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I decided to clean and put some things away today so that I'll have room for decorations. I am SO ready! I'll start...SOON!

Annesphamily said...

Oooh, this is so beautiful! It is like a candy store for the tree! I have many Princess House pieces that accommodate lots of these ornaments! I need more decorating ideas but we will start on Friday ! It is so pretty here! Have a beautiful Sunday!