Friday, September 21, 2012

Choo Choo! All Aboard! (Plus My Latest Finds)

It has been a busy week.
In fact, it has been a busy month.
 
My blog posts have been cut down
almost in half lately due to a busy
schedule, a four year
old to keep up with,
and a new "job" with my
local Mom's group.
 
Sigh.
 
But today I managed to finish
listing my latest finds.
Yay for me!
 
This past week I took Bebe to
see Thomas the Train
 at our local "station."
 
He is pretty cute.
Wouldn't you say?
 
Then, along with my girlfriend
 and her little guy we went to a
toy train museum.
 
They had every kind of train imaginable.
Mostly all vintage.
 
And to my surprise, look
what I saw in there?
 
 A pink train!

 And then another!

 And another!

By the time I saw the third train
I finally remembered I should take a picture
of them for PINK SATURDAY!
 
When was the last time
 you saw a pink train?
 
Wouldn't this look great under
my Christmas tree
this year?


And last, but ceratainly not least,
 
While I didn't find any pink trains to sell,
I did find some lovely paintings, rose calendar
plates, Victorian jewel box, vintage sugar sack,
cookbook, teacups, and games!

9 comments:

LV said...

Enjoyed the train ride. Do not believe I have ever seen a pink train.

Clara said...

I love Thomas the Train. My grandson had just about the whole set..I think...Love the pink car. H.P.S.
~Clara

Chubskulit Rose said...

My son love trains and I love that pink train!

My PINK
Your comment is always a delight to read, leave me one when you can.
Have a great weekend.

thistlewoodfarm said...

Jillian,

Pink trains....now I have seen it all! Happy Pink Saturday to you!

blessings,
karianne

The Checkered Apple said...

That would have been a fun trip! Love the pink train too!

romance-of-roses said...

I absolutely love your Pink Saturday post with the trains. My dad worked for the railroad for 45 years. Those pink trains are something else and of course have never seen one. Happy Pink Saturday. Smiles, Lu

Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

Sounds like you're busy busy busy! Glad you found time for a little fun -- those pink trains are fantastic!! Off to check out your latest finds :)

Marie Arden said...

Pink trains!! Oh my I think I need to take a ride on one. Love to go a pink adventure.

NEJ said...

More and more Pink trains.. My daughter will go crazy over them:)

Visiting from PS- hope you can stop by..

http://www.never-ending-journey.com/2012/09/cotton-candy-maker.html