Sunday, June 6, 2010

New Listings (And the answer to the Sneak Peek!) French Serving Tray, Paris Souvenir, Laces, Rose Plate Germany, Butter Pats, Pink Hat Box



Old laces, tatting, and trims.





Vintage souvenir of Paris!




Gorgeous roses transfer on this plate from Germany.



A hat box! And its pink!







Is that Marie Antoinette's silhouette I see on there?




A little hand broom or lint brush. Looks brand new in the original Christmas box. Use it for sweeping up those Christmas tree needles!




Five grapefruit spoons, silverplated by William and Rogers.






Silk hankie...souvenir of France.





Sweet porcelain ballerina wall decor...







Five butter pats with French romantic scene...made in Occupied Japan





This is my favorite piece ... silk embroidered Souvenir of France material (scarf, hankie, or pillow cover?) under a glass topped serving tray.




A cottage scene print under glass makes the lid to this sweet wooden jewelry box.





Two fleur di lis magnets.... they have a back magnet as well for decorating your curtains! (I found them in a box of curtain hardware)


Vintage party horns... made in Japan. Mouthpieces are made of wood, so you know they are old!

Love this little "pin money" bank. Rhinestones, too!

2 comments:

Ms.Daisy said...

Jillian,
I love the cottage picture! Beautiful - have I seen this one before? Anyway, thanks for stopping by and saying hi!


Love you,
Ms.Daisy Mau

Leslie {Goodbye, house. Hello, home!} said...

What gorgeous things!
I am going to go peek at your site!
I wanted to come say hi and I am glad you are my new friend!
Blessings on your business-- I am diggin' the Paris things for my cafe'!
Have a lovely day!