Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Beautiful New Arrivals and Better Late Than Never: Vintage Christmas Goodies!

Just listed some very pretty
vintage things...
from a glass and ribbonwork
hankie box to an "Arm away"
half doll pin cushion...
 
Check them all out here.
 
 
But wait! If you love vintage
Christmas goodies...
you'll be glad I found a box
of items I wanted to list.
Better late than never, I always say!
 
Check those out here as well.
 

 
And one more item not mentioned...
if you love all things Disney then you might
really want to check this out:
 
 
A vintage Walt Disney
Bambi ornament!
I know there is a whole
set or series of these
because a couple of years
ago we had the "Thumper"
ornament and it sold.
 
Such fun hunting for treasures,
finding the right homes...
trying not to keep too many.

I would need a warehouse!
 
Have a wonderful week...
I should be back in time for
Pink Saturday.
 
Stay tuned!


1 comment:

The Old Parsonage said...

That would be the hard part - letting them go to other homes.

They are all lovely.

Enjoy your day sweet friend!

Leann