Thursday, January 20, 2011

Look What I Found! Paris Postcards, Vintage Wedding Goodies, Antique Perfume, French Style Fan

Last weekend I went hunting, looking very closely into the booths of local antique dealers... hoping to spot the right item for my shop.

I had such a great time! Here's just a snippet of what I found and what I listed last night:

Vintage tin with sweet colors and graphics and a pretty sachet bottle.

I found these scatter pins in a friend's thrift shop (where she works) and had to have them! Cute!


With the industrial look being hot right now these number cards from an old vintage game were a must have too.




When I saw this feathered sweetie I did a double take. It reminds me of the pink ruffled fan I sold not too long ago...and fell in love with! I imagine it in the hands of Marie Antoinette? So frou frou and fluffy.



Some of the Paris postcards I mentioned in one of my earlier blog posts... the sepia toned cards sold right away but these are still available.

Ah yes... these are ultra cool! I just MIGHT have another set similar to these. Will be listing them next week.....stay tuned!

Ballerina print. Must be the little dancer in me ... just love ballet prints.

I love the idea of vintage weddings so I make sure to keep evening bags and other wedding accessories stocked in my shop for those who have similar ideas.

I thought this was a rare find... an antique stereoview card of a newly wedded couple. Romantic as the card depicts them "alone at last!"

Check out my other finds on Bella Rosa Antiques!

5 comments:

Gabriela Delworth - Instructional Designer said...

Hello,

Well, you did very good...I love the vintage photos and that chic purse!



~ Gabriela ~

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

I love everything you found, can I go junkin' with you? I have some of those game cards with the numbers on them and use them for price tags.
Thanks for sharing your great haul;-)

Joyce - Quilted Nest said...

You hit the jackpot! Are those little glasses pins from where I think there are from? Love your stuff... sure you can part with that fan?

Ms.Daisy said...

Jillian,
Love the loot you found on your treasure hunt this time! That little purse is so sweet! The fan is just beautiful.


Love,
Ms.Daisymau

Honey at 2805 said...

Thanks for stopping by. Your blog is so pretty! Love the vintage Paris postcards. I'm your follower too!