Sunday, July 11, 2010

Family Time

Well strangely enough, I am feeling better and so far I have not heard there is anything wrong with me.

So I'll take the feeling better for now. I'm still waiting to hear back on the ultrasound results.


But while we were waiting we decided to take a drive to Gramma's house by the beach!

We took Dear Bebe to see the ocean and then on the kiddie rides on the pier.

At first she seemed timid to go on the rides alone...but then look at my little Bebe! Driving her own car already!

Sigh. It doesn't take long, does it?


2 comments:

Ms.Daisy said...

Jillian,
Yes, childhood lasts only for a season, so enjoy every minute of it (even the trying times!). Had a fun time with Bebe and the rides!


Love,
Ms.Daisy Mau/Gramma

Victorian1885 said...

Good afternoon Jillian
Your day looks fun..Bebe is adorable! I am glad you are feeling better and hope it continues! Have a great week ahead..

Wanda