Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Vintage Christmas Ornaments, Garlands, Silver and More Just Listed!

Dear Hubby gave me some free time the other morning away from my Mommy chores to work on my Bella Rosa Antiques website. He loves his Dear Bebe!

Here are a few of the items I've listed for the Christmas season. They are all 20 % off too!


I really love decorating our tree with vintage glass ornaments. Reminds me of candy when it is all finished and sparkly.





This bottle brush wreath is a wonderful silver tone....in a vintage style. Great for the Shabby Chic decor!



These are so cute...petite little boxes of vintage Shiny Brite ornaments...the glass balls are soooo cute and perfect for that smaller tree...or to arrange in a vintage bowl.





I love these sparkly word garlands. There are many to choose from in gold: "Merry", "Christmas", "Noel", "Wish", "Peace", and "Love."





In the silver I have: "Peace", "Dream", "Joy", "Bella", "Wish", "Kiss", "XOXO", and "Love."





Another bottle brush wreath...this one is a little smaller and a fav of mine because it is PINK!

I couldn't resist filling this silver tray with sea shells. You could do a lot with the vintage style silver garland too...looks great on a tree or spread around the mantle.

Having fun here during my "me" time...and I hope you get a minute to check out the rest of the holiday items on sale at Bella Rosa Antiques.

No comments: