Friday, March 30, 2012

Favorite and Unexpected Pinks

A few of my favorite pinks to share with you this week.. from my new favorite
place to "hang out" online ....Pinterest!

A simple pink dresser makes a powerful statement in a room.

Or walls

But if I lived on a farm I'd love to have a PINK barn. I'm sure I would have to live on the farm alone, however!

With a pink antique truck to match. I have no idea who the woman is behind the wheel, but she has been pinned!

But the best kinds of pinks right now are the kind I am seeing everywhere! Welcome spring!

And for an April Fool's joke...

Knock knock.

Who's there?

Duane.

Duane who?

DuWAIN the tub! I'm duwrowning!

An oldie but goodie...Enjoy your weekend! I'll be back early in the week with pictures from our Egg Hunt Party. Almost ready!

Linking with Pink Saturday of course...don't miss all of the other bloggers posts!
Hop on over there by clicking here.

14 comments:

Shabbyprimdelights said...

Totally love the pink barn and pink truck. HPS
Michelle

LV said...

We never had a pink barn or truck when I lived on the farm. Just barely had a mule and wagon.

Debbie said...

I'm not a pick up kind of gal, but I do believe that even I could get into the whimsy of that pink one.

I'm trying to picture my farmer BIL with a big old pink barn.

Ivy and Elephants said...

Oh, now that gorgeous pink truck is my kind of ride! Love your ode to pink.
Hugs,
Patti

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the pink barn and truck! I see a pink crystal brooch on your sidebar that's pretty awesome too.

Knock-knock jokes. Smiles.

Happy Pink Saturday!

Marti McClure said...

I would love a pink barn and a pink truck and we should have some pink horsies in that barn! Cute post. Happy Pink Saturday. ~Marti

DearHelenHartman said...

You had me at the pink barn but OH That PINK TRUCK! It's too much, which means it's just about enough for me! Love it and this Pink Saturday post.

Kristi Coles said...

Hi! Love your blog!! I'm new here and new to blogging. I got here from "Pink Saturday" and glad I did! Would love if you'd visit me at my blog.TY!

Elaine said...

So many pretty pinks on your blog today

Ann said...

In love with the pink barn, happy pink sat
Ann

Donna said...

I'm your newest follower, come via My Wonderfully Made: Anniversary Giveaway.

I am more than pleasantly surprised! Your blog is wonderful - I'd love the pink truck, too, as long as I didn't have to sell cosmetics out of the back end!

And, your story of the name "Bella Rosa brought a smile to my face, at the same time a tear to my eyes! Quite a lovely story!

Thank you for such a wonderful shop, and blog! It has been such a pleasure coming to visit - I'll just have to come back again - a few things in your shop caught my eye!

Blessings and continued good fortune, and may this beginning of Holy Week be blessed!

Donna

Vicki said...

I love the pink dresser. It pops!

Tammy@Beatrice Banks said...

I will take the barn and the truck with a nice big farm to go with it!
Happy Spring!

roseroomnz.com said...

love playing on Pinterest! xo