Monday, January 2, 2012

Makeover Mania

We're still in our dining room makeover mode.
After all the discussion, the color choice was hanging in the balance.
For a while it was "makeover mania."
Color choice is tough. It seems so...well, FOREVER.
But... we have finally gone back to our original color (shown in my last post)
and my hubby is done with the celing and the upper portion of the wall.

While we finish the rest I thought I'd show you this amazing makeover
I found on hgtv.com:


Lovely space and gorgeous furniture... this is the before.

Now below is what they did!

Amazing!

While I do not expect my "new" dining area to look as stunning as this...I'm still
looking forward to the change.

More to come!

4 comments:

gail said...

HI Jillian....Happy New Year! I can't wait to see what you do. I'n sure it will be beautiful!
hugs,
gail

Lisa said...

Cool! Hope you are happy the color is great from here!
Hugs, Lisa

Melissa/Piney Rose said...

Oh my goodness, this is absolutely gorgeous! Looking forward to seeing more.

MJ said...

That is a stunning dining room! Looking forward to seeing your make-over results! Happy new year!