Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Second Chance Tuesday: The Music Master

Welcome to Second Chance Tuesday where I highlight something that should have a second look. I usually post about an item once and then I'm on to find the next treasure. There are some oldies but goodies still available in my ever growing inventory that you may not have had a chance to see.

Like this. Today I looked in my Bella Rosa inventory and saw this lovely oval framed print. Very old and just a lovely piece titled "The Music Master." I just love the sweet little bow underneath the glass at the top.


You can find it in my Home Decor category on the Bella Rosa Antiques website.


I'd also like to say THANK YOU ... I've reached 200 f0llowers! How exciting.


3 comments:

Joyce - Quilted Nest said...

wow - 200! I'm no where close to that. Congratulations. And that picture is indeed lovely.

Victorian1885 said...

Congratulations Jillian on your 200 Followers!

Wanda

Ms.Daisy said...

Jillian,
Congratulations on your 200 followers! Wow!


Love,
Ms.Daisymau