Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Just Listed: Shabby & Romantic

Just a sampling of what I listed this evening..

Can't help but notice the pillows everyone is making using these... I'd love to try it but I barely have the time to keep up with this blog! So, I'm letting someone else go for it! (I just wish I could see the finished product from my sales.)

I was going to break up this set into individual sales but at the last minute decided to
keep them all together. I loved the teeny weeny keys!


Gorgeous fabric with a satiny texture... really pretty. I can see neat projects with this material. Valances, pillows, runners.

Dear Hubby picked these out for the shop. He knows what I like! Yay, hubs!



Sweetest little fairy tales book. Shabby but gosh, you just can't help but love it anyway!
Check out the rest here.






1 comment:

Ms.Daisy said...

Jillian,
You really have some neat things listed today. That fabric is very pretty and I can see a pair of pillows made out of that!


L,
Ms.Daisymau
P.S. The reason I didn't use the photo is because Septembermom asks for photos from guest photographers.