Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Retro Vintage Doll Furniture

Recently I came across this vintage doll furniture. I fell in love with it immediately. So cute!
How great my LuRay dinnerware would look on the table. Tee hee!

That gives me an idea! Make mini LuRay dishes! Oh another project for later.

What this furniture is really making me think about is getting a dollhouse for Dear Bebe someday. How much fun it will be!


But I think for now I will imagine sitting on this patio set with the sun shining on my face. The snow is still here but spring is only 32 days away!
Along with some vintage rose fabric, books and jewelry, I will be adding these cute vintage pieces to the website tonight. Think I'll start a new "Vintage Toys" category. Fun!!

Are you a dollhouse person? I'd love to hear about yours!



2 comments:

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

These are cute. From the pictures they look like they are in scale too.

I am a miniaturist :) one-inch scale

I have some of my numerous projects listed on my blog but a lot more pictures here

http://www.picturetrail.com/sassyminidolls

((Hugs))
Marsha

ajc said...

I love miniatures! These plastic pieces are so sweet!