Thursday, January 27, 2011

Valentine Party - Vintage & Handmade at the French Cupboard


Today I'm linking up with a Valentine Party over with the French Cupboard.

We are sharing vintage and/or handmade pieces. I think I may have a little of both?

This vintage card (which incidentally just sold this morning) is very old but has me wondering if it was made instead of mass produced.




Pretty maiden in her scarlet pink cloak...


The paper and then the printing inside makes me think it was printed on a printer for the home. But I'm just guessing. Either way it is a neat reminder of a friendships and love!


6 comments:

Beverly said...

Lovely. She is a beauty.

See you later for Pink Saturday.♥

blessings said...

Sigh - Don't you wish you could have a pink cloak like that?! Thanks for sharing your photos with us! Blessings... Polly
French Cupboard & Counting Your Blessings

Decor To Adore said...

I am visiting via your handmade Valentine party.

I just adore your creations!

Happy Hearts Day!

Unknown said...

Nice card and I love the image, nice that you sold it too! Hugs and Blessings Marilou

Tins and Treasures said...

I just the love the special little verse in the card. Congrats on the sale too!

Have a fabulous weekend. ~Natalie

Unknown said...

That is a gorgeous card! Such vintage sweetness!
Visiting from the French Cupboard party ;)
Roselle