Wednesday, January 12, 2011

What's New to Bella Rosa: Early 1900's Valentine's

And a few of my favorite things! Below are my latest additions to my shop:

All three of these sweet sentiments were printed in Germany.

While these look like regular 'ol vintage cookie cutters they are more than they appear to be. Much smaller than the normal cutter they are for a teeny tiny toy kitchen or baking set. Very hard to find in this shape and size.


We have snow here on the East Coast of the United States but I'm already thinking about summer and the 4th of July. These little vintage souvenirs make great add ons for your displays!
I have one already which is why I'm passing this one on.

I thought this old aluminum soap case was the neatest! Even better when....



it is filled with beads to craft with or just for fun!


More vintage Valentines from the turn of the century...printed in Germany.

Guess where I found this little beauty? From my own shelf in the living room! I actually can't
remember where I found it originally. Maybe an auction a few years ago. The light green lustre combined with the light pink roses make this one a real charmer!


I just had to list this hat. The lavender makes me think of springtime and Easter dresses! Can't wait!

This old Valentine card is intriguing! It looks like it is homemade but I'm not quite sure.
The sentiment on the inside is sweet but could have been printed at home? You decide!
All available in my shop PLUS MORE at BellaRosaAntiques.com

2 comments:

Ms.Daisy said...

Wow! Love those old Valentines - they are in amazing shape for their age. Good finds!


Love,
Ms.Daisymau

gail said...

Hi Jillian-sorry I've been MIA...love the sweet little pitcher and the soap container...too cute!
hugs,
gail