Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Spring is Around the Corner: Rose Curtain Panels, Victorian Die Cuts, PARIS Opera Glasses, More Paris Postcards

I've just listed a bunch of fun arrivals to Bella Rosa Antiques. It is like Springtime in Paris over here!

If you like French themes, you'll love this week's selection:

More real Paris postcards, turn of the century. LOVE these.

Paris Fleamarket World Design coffee table book. Lots of inspiration here.


Vintage Mother of pearl opera glasses, marked Paris!

Loved this! Check out the gal in her swimming outifit on the front. A Coney Island souvenir views postcard set. I've never been there but this vintage memorabilia makes me want to head there now. I'll bet it has changed a lot since then!




I get a big kick out of reading the sweet sentiments hand written by classmates back in the day. This one is from 1940 and chock full of fun and creative sayings. I'll be doing a separate post about this later.



More vintage valentines!






Six panels of cafe or cottage style curtains in a rose barkcloth style. GREAT for making whatever you'd like out of them, or keep them as curtains!





An oldie but goodie in great condition!


Two great titles: Little Women and Heidi... perfect for a girls room. Inside the front cover
it is revealed: TO JANICE LEE from Daddy , Christmas 1945. So sweet!


Die cuts for your craft projects or for decorating.
There are many more items including jewelry, rose postcards, tatting and lace, HULL pottery, and more.

To see the rest, click here.


6 comments:

Joyce - Quilted Nest said...

oooh - good stuff (treasures I mean). Love that Yardley box (just old labels in general). You have a knack for finding Paris stuff.

Cottage Flair said...

I just found your blog. I enjoy getting your email with all of your newly listed treasures. You find wonderful things.
Jennifer

gail said...

Hi Jillian....love those curtain panels!
gail

kab said...

Hi Sista! How much for those sweet classic books? I would love to add them to my collection! :)

FourSistersInACottage said...

Jillian you have the coolest stuff!!!!
Hugs, Amy (Mom to the Four Sisters)

Kathleen Ellis said...

Such beautiful finds, Jillian! I love the fabric...oooooohhh! BEAUTIFUL! You find such amazing items!
Have a most beautiful day~
;-D Kathleen