Sunday, January 23, 2011

Winter Blue Plate Special

While it may be Blue Monday somewhere in blogland... I'm not sure if I should link up. You see, I'm the one who is turning color.

I've got the winter blues really bad! Here's the "Blue Plate Special Weather Forecast"...They're serving up a heaping portion of frigid temps with a side dish of more snow.

Ugh.

I'm going to survive the week by using my crock pot as much as possible. Delicious smells wafting through my house will perk me up!

Looking forward to seeing pink roses for Valentine's Day...

Photo by Jillian during "pre-mommy" days

And maybe a yard sale or two in less than sixty days? Come on SPRING!
Life hasn't been all blue... I worked my booth this weekend and found some great vintage goodies that I'll be taking pictures of and listing later this week.
Be back soon...

5 comments:

Victorian1885 said...

Cheer up Jillian. We have over four feet of snow and although today was 0 degrees celsius last week was
-33 celsius. Not so bad where are hey? lol Keep warm and enjoy your slow cooker!
Spring is just around the corner..

Wanda

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Gulp! You're right... not so bad over here! LOL. Thanks for cheering me up, Wanda! :0)

Joyce - Quilted Nest said...

LOVE that yard sale photo! Where did you capture that one? (BTW - I still want a BIG snow - sorry)

Ms.Daisy said...

Jillian,
Isn't it wonderful that Spring is SO close! I read somewhere that it is only 56 days away! Think how fast that time will race away!


Love,
Ms.DaisyMau

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

The yard sale photo was taken up at my in-laws farm. They love having BIG yard sales! I loved the sign.