Monday, January 3, 2011

Second Chance Tuesday #14 ~ Out With the Old SALE


Happy New Year everyone! It feels great to start off with a fresh new blank canvas ahead of us. Three hundred and sixty plus days to accomplish lot of great things. 2011 is going to be filled with lots of vintage fun!

So to kick off the new year I'm having my second annual "Ring out the old, bring in the new SALE!"

Holiday items and more have been added to the FLEA BELLA category. If you'd just like to check out the holiday category, click here.


Join me for SECOND CHANCE TUESDAY by signing up with Mr. Linky, below.





















5 comments:

FourSistersInACottage said...

Jillian,
What a fun sale, I will be over to look as soon as I get kids to bed.
Hugs and Happy New Year,
Amy

The Charm of Home said...

I would love to shop, but I am all shopped out after Christmas! LOL Thanks for hosting. Have a wonderful 2011.
Sherry

dana said...

Good Morning, Jillian! I didn't get my post pulled together for today....I will next week. I took photos last week (as I told you), but that was as far as I got with it.

Love your sale items.....wish I would have gotten to your elves first! :) I know they'll fly out the "door" for you!

It's a decent morning here in MO....sunny and not terribly cold! Yea! I like that for January. Last year, we were buried beneath inches and inches of snow....with a little ice thrown in here and there! :)

Hope you and the Bebe are having a great week!

L, Dana

Joyce - Quilted Nest said...

There's some really pretty and neat treasures on that Flea page... Love the German house signs.

Ms.Daisy said...

Jillian,
Your SCT is really picking up a head of steam. Love to see your items on display.



Love,
Ms.Daisymau