Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Second Chance Tuesday #15 - The Vanity of It All


Welcome to Second Chance Tuesday where I like highlight things deserving of a second chance. Could be an old story, and old blog post, items from your shop that haven't been highlighted in awhile... you name it is possible for this linky party! If you'd like to particpate just add my SCT logo to your post and sign up with Mr. Linky below. (Linking back to my blog is ALWAYS appreciated!)
Today I'm showing things from my Bella Rosa store normally found on a vanity. After all, this is where I get a second chance to look better in the morning!
I just loved this lipstick holder with it's vintage bling. So cute!

I'm always surprised at what I find in my shop that hasn't sold yet. This perfume bottle has a sterling overlay. STERLING and it is still here!


Sweetie glass trinket box....


Cottage jewelry or glove box...


And a perfume tray .... also available is the pretty pink Jack Rose bath crystals jar (for sale with the original perfume bottle too.)

If you'd like to join SCT here is a Mr. Linky to make it easy for you:



3 comments:

The Charm of Home said...

I love perfume trays. I used to have one like that. I am not sure where it went. Sherry

dana said...

Hi Jillian! I used to have a little lipstick holder similar to that when I was a teen.....that makes it officially vintage! :)

We're buried in snow. I will go out and clear the drive again, even though my husband plowed it yesterday afternoon. We got a couple more inches and lots of blowing.

Have a great Tuesday!

L, Dana

Ms.Daisy said...

Jillian,
I really like all the items you've listed (or relisted)here today. It is surprising sometimes at how long items stay in the shop as I remember from when I had my shop in The Antique Marketplace.


Love,
Ms.Daisymau