Thursday, January 6, 2011

One Goal for 2011 Down: A Million Minus One to Go!

Now that our celebrations are over I can finally get back into our regular routine. What is that exactly? I think I've forgotten.

Well, each week I seek out some of the most unique, beautiful, and fun vintage finds and list them in my shop. I've been out of the hunting loop for about a month now and I'm excited to get back into it.

Valentine's day is coming up and I have a few vintage candy boxes to list along with some old ephemera. (The paper items are my favorite as they are easy to ship!)

In February we have our annual Valentine's Day tea at the antique mall where Dear Hubs and I share a booth.

Last year or the year before, I can't remember now, I made these:


I think I'll make them again or something similar.
This weekend I'll be looking for "NEW" goodies to place in the Bella Rosa store. Can't wait!
I'm also excited about some repairs that have been made to the template in my website. I found someone who could fix a browser issue and she is a real gem! Now it is visible by all internet broswers without any problems. It used to push all of the items down to the bottom of the page which was not good for folks with Safari, Firefox, and more. This problem is gone! Yay!
One goal for 2011 down... about 999,999 more to go...

5 comments:

Joyce - Quilted Nest said...

Yay for you!! It works. I'm so happy for you. Happy New Year!

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Thanks Joyce! Who knew it was such a quick fix?

Irene ~ RE~VINTAGED said...

Always good to have aims for the New Year :)
Best part is being able to share them with us all and inspire us too
Irene xx

GwendolynKay said...

Yummo looking cupcakes. It is nice to get back to normal.
Blessings~
Gwenny

Ms.Daisy said...

Jillian,
I am so glad you got your computer problem fixed to start the new year!
Those cupcakes look not only delicious, but very professional...good for you!


Love,
Ms.Daisymau