Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Vintage Fiesta Display Spotted at the Mall & My LuRay Collection

Last week I went shopping at our local mall with Bebe.

And of course when little ones go out for the day, they have to use the facilities at some point in time.

When we got to the top of the escalator (because the bathrooms are never on the same floor,) I was greeted by this big, bright, and colorful Fiestaware display.

The first thing I thought of was how vintage it looked. It was very appealing too.

 
 
Makes me wonder how my own dinnerware collection,



 LuRay would have appealed to ladies back in the 1940's.
 
 
Bright, pastel and very pretty colors.
 
 
Debuting in the spring time.

 
With their own types of go-along glasses.


 
If only the prices were this cheap now!
 
Hope you enjoyed my little trip back in time.
 
Linking with Ivy and Elephants,
 
The theme  today is "Spring Has Sprung"
 
which is the perfect theme to share my LuRay collection with!
 
 
Also linking with Kathy at the Writer's Reverie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have always loved your LuRay! So nostalgic, to be sure. The Fiesta Ware is lovely, too - but I prefer the softer colors.

So glad you linked up with me this month as I launch my new and improved changes at the three year blogging mark! Do jot the 4th Monday of April down in your notes to plan to link again!

Hope to see you soon!
Joy!
Kathy

Creations By Cindy said...

Oh I love it all! I have really taken a liking to Fiesta colors though! Love them. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

oopsiemaizie said...

hi jillian...catching up on my blog reading today :) your LuRay collection is lovely... I especially love the striped glasses... so cute! hope all is going well... have a great week!