Friday, March 28, 2014

Look What the Easter Bunny Brought! (Okay, so it's just my new listings!)

But I 'm so excited about my latest finds.
 
I always am!
 
Vintage goodies...
antique gems!
 
Check them all out
 
 
 


Easter postcards with chickies and bunnies,
Vintage Garden Flowers book, Sterling Ring,
Unique Toothpick Holder, Paris Souvenir,
Vintage Jewelry, Opera Glasses and More!
 
Linking to Pink Saturday at How Sweet the Sound
 

and The Friday Flea!
 
 
While it is not quite a warm spring yet
here on the East Coast... I'm wishing
you all a wonderful weekend!
Enjoy your garden and the sunshine for us!
 
 

7 comments:

Victorian1885 said...

Good morning Jillian
I love seeing your new treasures for your shop...
there is just something about vintage that makes me feel warm and cozy.... Born 100 years too late I think.
Spring is my favourite Season and I sure hope it is in full swing when we arrive back in Canada in May.
Take care...
Wanda

Victorian1885 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Old Parsonage said...

Great new finds! Since we're getting rain tomorrow I'm teaching my daughter in love how to make homemade ravioli!

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Oh wow! Homemade ravioli!!!! Sounds delish...

Shabbyprimdelights said...

Great finds...love the Garden Flower book. HPS Michelle

RobinfromCA said...

Fun treasures on your hunt! The books are my favorites!

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Ooh, so many pretty treasures.