Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Cool Vintage and a Link Up Party

I was working on my booth this past weekend.

Found some cool vintage pieces that I wanted to share with you.

Love the small drawers and cupboard effect.


And look at this .... a post office style bench and mail slots!




And check this out:  A new dealer moved in next to me. The word is out that our
antique mall is going to stay an antique mall, even though the rest of the
grounds will be for weddings and other venues.

Anyway, this dealer has a very different style that I really like! (She is super nice, too) And yep, that is her name on the sign.

While I only have a month left as a dealer there, I am enjoying the last few times I will be working in this particular antique mall.

What does the future hold? More antique shows or fleas? A shop?


I'd like to find a "Farm Chicks" type of show here in Pennsylvania, but I haven't found anything similar. There is a Memorial Day and a Labor Day flea that many of the local dealers participate in, but nothing similar to the feminine style found at the Farm Chicks events.

Maybe I should start my own?  A daunting task!

Uh, for now, I will  keep busy with my online shops.



Today I'm linking up with Blog Shop, at How Sweet the Sound.

Blog shoppers get 20% off by using this link, until Wednesday at midnight.

Also linking to "All things bright and beautiful" at the Writer's Reverie.

7 comments:

Tami @ Creative girl Vintage said...

Hi Jill...love the featured pieces, especially the mail slots!! I know what you mean about finding a really good show..they are few and far between right? I've always dreamed of organizing something too but I agree...daunting!!!
Hope you are having a good week!
:)
Tami

Victorian1885 said...

Lovely pieces. I say go for it and start a Farm Chicks event.
They always look like so much fun when featured on Blogs.
I attended an event here in Phoenix area that is held three days a month. Vintage Salvage is the name of it and it was a blast! Had to wait in line and wear a badge while I was in the building. So many Women attend every month... I was amazed!
Take care...
Wanda

sweetvintageofmine said...

LOVE that green piece in the first photo!! Been looking for something like that for the cottage we are renovating. I want to use as an island~~~wish you were closer?? Is it for sale? And YOU SHOULD think about putting a show together!! A few of "us" girlfriends go together last year after talking about it for 3 yrs. and did just that~~~The OVER THE MOON Vintage Market! Nothing in our area and it has been a great HIT! We just posted a utube video (on my blog) yesterday! Check it out~~we have 2 shows under us and the 3rd is next week! FUN! Blessings~~~Roxie

Joyce - Quilted Nest said...

I'd be with ya on the Farm Chicks thing. You can always change your mind about your booth space!

Creations By Cindy said...

Love all of your features! And I REALLY love some me some Mason Jars! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Anonymous said...

Oh - I'm sure you'll miss that shop space - but maybe you'll pioneer the new venue after all!

Thanks for linking in with this - I need to do blog shop next week - so backlogged!!!

Joy!
Kathy

oopsiemaizie said...

the farm chick events always look so fun... i'm in ohio and have thought about attending the country living fair in Columbus this year... have you ever looked into that one?

http://10times.com/country-living-fair