Monday, March 10, 2014

Change is Good

Yesterday I put some time in at
my antique booth.
 
The mall has been sold...
It's fate up in the air.
 
I've been a dealer there since
 the year 2000. It is time to
move on so I'm not too upset.
We are so busy with family
events on weekends it was
difficult to keep up.
 
But the memories, the friendships,
they remain.
 
Onward and Upward as my old
boss used to say!
 
 
We'll be emptying out our booth soon.
Where will we put everything?
 
We also have a basement renovation
going on at the same time.
 
The two will have to collide at some point.
 
 
On a more positive note... here are my
latest finds. I'm just tickled pink about them.
 
Then again, aren't I always?
Enjoy your day...
I'll be listing either Wednesday or Thursday.
 
Stay tuned! 

3 comments:

Victorian1885 said...

Good evening Jillian
Change is good and I wish you all the luck in the world... I am sitting here smiling and wondering .....where are you going to store all of those lovely treasures?
Have a wonderful week!

Wanda

AnnMarie aka Vintage Junkie aka NaNa said...

I do not like change but if it has to be, this is the kind I can live with....when the decision is made for you and you kinda knew it had to happen anyways!! Many blessings to you and good health as you move all your stuff and settle somewhere new and fun!

The Old Parsonage said...

I just know that you will find something you need or maybe it will find you!

wink!