Friday, March 18, 2011

Latest Arrivals: In the Pink!

Here are a few of my latest arrivals... I didn't realize how many things had shades of pink until now:
Catherine Klein was known for her gorgeous artwork. This piece of early, turn of the century ephemera is no exception. Note her signature in the lower right hand corner.


Sweet little bunnies for Easter time... pink nosies and ears!


A baby spoon becomes "girlie" with a little bit of old fashioned ribbon...

Impressionistic print of a Parisian lady and her parasol. Say THAT five times fast.



A pair of 1940's/1950's prints...





Sweet vintage "rose" Verly soap box, made in Germany.




Although this holiday is behind us, Valentines never seem to go out of style. I like how the blue ribbon is drawn into the card as though it is woven. Neat details in these old pieces.

How about a little mini vanity items in pink? This rouge tin is amazing to me. First, I have never called "blush" rouge...but I guess it is my generation. This little compact tin is still full. And gosh, it is so darn cute!

I'm linking up with Pink Saturday. Join in the fun!

My latest arrivals may be found by going to the Bella Rosa Antiques website here.


22 comments:

gail said...

Hi Jillian...I especially love the tins. They are beautiful. and the 1940's prints.,
gail

Joyce - Quilted Nest said...

Oh - loving that rose Verly box!

Sonya Badgley said...

What an artist Catherine Klein was! What a beautiful picture. And your bunnies are adorable. I love the pink. I had a print of the Parisan lady when I was a little girl, hanging in my bedroom. I always loved it.I never grow tired of looking at the vintage valentines! They don't make them like that anymore.
Thanks for sharing your goodies.
Sonya

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh wow, I love all your pink!!! Those bunnies are simply precious!!!
XO

Gabriela Delworth - Instructional Designer said...

Happy Pink Saturday!


I love the artwork...love flowers!


~ Gabriela ~

Tammy@Beatrice Banks said...

So many pretty pinks! I love the little vanity items. Precious! Happy PS!
Tammy

Hélène Flont , french illustrator said...

Love the paintings of Catherine Klein too; a so lovely source of inspiration !!
Happy pink!!

✿◕ ‿ ◕✿

Maison Mutt said...

Hi Jillian, Love the Verly soap box. Pink always pops with a bit of black to show it off. Happy PS!
Licks & Wags, Niki

Becky said...

I love your vintage rouge container! And the perfume, too. Happy Pink Saturday!

Daphne Nicole & Lynda Cade said...

I just love all of your pink shares today, especially the vintage soap box, it's gorgeous!!!

Decor To Adore said...

Oh I just love your pink perfume!

Last Monday I did a tutorial on a pink party favor which you might enjoy. I am now organizing a Spring altered matchbook swap if you are interested.

Happy Pink Saturday!

Self Sagacity said...

They all are very sweet and cute. Such treasures you don't come across often.

What are you doing Thursdays? Join Thursday Two Questions meme and see what other bloggers are pondering about. Thursday Two Questions

LV said...

It was a pleasure seeing all your lovely pinks.

Terri Morse said...

Jillian, you have some wonderful goodies! The bunnies are just precious and the Katherine Klein postcard is superb. Have a wonderful weekend! Terri

Ms.Daisy said...

Jillian,
You were always Pretty in Pink!


Love,
Ms.Daisymau

Unknown said...

Love your pinks. Happy Pink Saturday!

Donnie said...

Everything looks lovely and in great condition for their ages.

jeanne said...

Jillian, I am familiar with most of your treasures. I used to sell antiques. I miss it very much but I retired. It is nice to know that you too know and love these lovely things.

Hugs, Jeanne

Valrie said...

Such beautiful pink lovelies!

Happy PS!

Valrie

mypinkprettiesaboutme said...

Beautiful pinks. Hope you have a happy pink week.

Unknown said...

I love all your sweet pink things...how fun!

HaPpY pInK sAtUrDaY!
Sarah

dana said...

Hi Jillian! Love your latest PINK vintage items....I ADORE that rouge tin! Hope Spring has sprung in your part of the USA. We had a wonderful day yesterday....I got in a little "run" (actually, a slow jog!).....SOOO great! I was even hot because our temps were so perfectly warm. Were you able to see the gorgeous perigee moon? We couldn't on the first night, but I did last night...in fact, it's still beautifully huge in our sky right now at 6 something in the morning!

Hugs to the Bebe...and Happy Pink Saturday! L, Dana