Thursday, March 3, 2011

Help! The Spring in My Step Is Missing


This is a close up of one of my display areas in my antique booth. A little bit crowded but real estate is hard to come by in a co-op.

I'm a little slow this week in getting some of my latest things onto the website. Yesterday I had a couple of friends over for lunch and today I am enjoying the day with my Dear Bebe. I think Spring is setting in for me already! Taking an unintentional break!

I plan on doing some work tonight...stay tuned! What do you like to do when the weather turns nice?

6 comments:

Tammy@Beatrice Banks said...

Wish I could shop at your booth! Warmer weather for me means more yard sales! Yippee!

Joyce - Quilted Nest said...

I'm slow too this week. Been not home - thus no listings. Your booth looks great. Such pretty things!

gail said...

Jillian-It looks beautiful....and it's okay to take a break and enjoy your adorable little daughter! I wish my 3 girls were still little....but I love how wonderful they grew up, too!
hugs,
gail

Ms.Daisy said...

Jillian,
I hope I get a chance to see it in person soon! :)




Love,
Ms.Daisymau

Ms.Daisy said...

Jillian,
I hope I get a chance to see it in person soon! :)




Love,
Ms.Daisymau

Amanda said...

I can totally relate! Balancing our lives as mother and business owner sometimes means taking a little break (intentional or not). The nice thing about what we do is that the work will still be there, waiting for us when we return and we're not likely to be fired for taking a breather! Enjoy your time with bebe!
Best Wishes and Blessings,
Amanda