Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Vintage Paper Egg & A Special Happy Birthday


Hello and thank you for reading my blog! Today I'd like to start out my post with a special shout out to my Dear Sister... it is her birthday! Feel free to leave her a bday greeting in my comments section. She has been one of my most faithful readers and I love her very much.


HappyBirthday Sista K! Enjoy your cake!


Okay... now without further ado, I bring you my weekly installment of:


Welcome to Second Chance Tuesday! Today I'm showing an old paper egg. Its original purpose was the hold candy at Easter time.


I thought it was perfect for my Bella Rosa shop because it is decorated with rose paper.


The inside is another sweet surprise...red toile paper and the teensy print reveals that it is made in Western Germany.




How sweet! A candy collector or someone who collects Easter eggs would love this piece.


It definitely deserves a second chance. It is available at a reduced price during my SPRING FLING sale in my shop, here.



If you'd like to join Second Chance Tuesday here is a Mr. Linky below:









3 comments:

Joyce - Quilted Nest said...

Happy Birthday to your dear sister. Glad you have each other!

Tammy @BeatriceBanks said...

Happy Birthday to your sister! I didn't realize you had a linky party. Have you always had this? Adorable egg!

Ms.Daisy said...

Jillian,
The decorated egg is wonderful! Loved how it looks opened.




~love,
Ms.Daisymau