Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Decorating with a Twist

Just returned from Bebe's school! So excited to design/decorate for an upcoming
luncheon at the school.



They really liked what I did for the Kindergarten open house so I've been asked to come back!



The theme is two-fold. Showcasing the arts and music and how the school can help influence career choices and creativity within the students. The second underlying them is "Oliver Twist."

I'm thinking centerpieces with vintage sheet music, books, vintage movie cam or photography, dancer statue,  drama mask, etc. Maybe some mini gold frame pieces of art work...

Of course my first place to capture ideas was Pinterest. I've created a special board just for the event.


I'll be back to share some of my ideas...

Enjoy the day!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds fun and how gratifying that they liked what you did so well that they want you to do it again! The new theme sounds like it will be fun to plan for!

The Old Parsonage said...

What fun and so nice to be recognized for your talents!! Love the Oliver Twist theme!

Leann

The Old Parsonage said...

What fun and so nice to be recognized for your talents!! Love the Oliver Twist theme!

Leann