Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Disjointed

Someone is a little bit disjointed today.
 
What to name her?
My new vintage find.
 
Rosa?
Belle?
 
Gertrude?
 
 
I was working on my antique booth yesterday
when I happened to spy this vintage
dress form in another dealer's booth.
 
Our antique mall has sold. I'm wondering
if it was marked down for a quick sale,
because I thought she was a great price!
 
 
Maybe it is because she was very
disjointed when I found her.
 
I did a little rearranging and helped
to get her back into shape.

 
What to do, what to do?
I am usually selling things as they are,
not making them into something new.

 
She has areas of wear and tear.


 
Anyway, I'll be mulling it over...she needs a name.
She needs some TLC.
 
Stop by and let me know what you think....
what should her name be? What should I do with her?
 
Linking to Ivy and Elephants
"What's it Wednesday?"

6 comments:

Joyce - Quilted Nest said...

Well she'd be great for photo shoots and display!

Victorian1885 said...

She looks like a Madilyn to me... Have fun with her...

AnnMarie aka Vintage Junkie aka NaNa said...

First of all I am so envious because I have been wanting one of these forever! I think she looks like a Penelope and I would dress her up and display her for fun...changing her outfit season to season.

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

You were so lucky to find her at such a good price, these gals are so expensive around here. I named my first dress form Nana. I named her that after my grandmother who had one just like her.

The Old Parsonage said...

She's be great for showcasing jewelry. I don't think that I could part with her and I love the name Bella!

Leann

Ivy and Elephants said...

Oh she is a curvy beauty! So much fun to dress up, too! Bella says it all!
Hugs,
Patti