Friday, March 21, 2014

Celebrate Spring with a Pastel China Garden

Celebrating SPRING today with a garden of vintage china
in pinks, greens, lavender, and yellows.
 
These are all pieces found in my
Bella Rosa store ... and they have
not sold... yet!
 
(Why not celebrate spring with a 20% off vintage china sale?
 If you are interested, contact me and I will set up the sale price for you.)
 
Tonight we have a dinner outing but this weekend I plan
on finishing up my spring décor...
 
 
 
Seeing all of these flowers is actually giving me an idea for my mantel!
Spring china pieces mixed with my "little bunnies" collection.
 
And since Easter is a big reason to celebrate,
maybe I can find a vintage Bible to display
or a photo of an old church.
 
How about you? How do you celebrate spring?
 
Taking walks around the neighborhood?
Spring cleaning?
Flower shopping?
 
Whatever we do, I will do it with much joy!
We are thrilled that winter is behind us
here in the North East!
(Well, technically anyway. You never know
what the weather will bring!)
 
Linking with Pink Saturday
 

6 comments:

~Earth Angel~ said...

How much for the covered condensed milk jar? (second row, 1st on left)
Thanks

Tea in the Library said...

Just visited your shop. Such lovely things and your prices are so reasonable. I know I'll be back. Happy Pink Saturday!

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Hello, Earth Angel! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. The condensed milk jar is listed for 16.00 but I can do better on the price for Pink Saturday and Friday Flea followers! Enjoy your day and thanks again!

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Whoop! Correction. That milk jar sold already... there is another here on my site for 16.00:

http://www.bellarosaantiques.com/item_2841/Romantic-Country-Classic-Condensed-Milk-Jar.htm

~Earth Angel~ said...

Thank you so much, Jillian, but I was only interested in the first one.

Victorian1885 said...

What lovely pieces Jillian... my visits to your Blog never disappoint... Have a good week