Tuesday, April 1, 2014

When it Rains, It Pours

Just popping in with an update on my week... in one word, busy.

In two words: Very Busy!

When it rains, it pours.

It is just one of those weeks where I have project after project and not enough time.



This week I am decorating for a luncheon, packing and shipping orders, sending out birthday gifts, scrapbooking, cleaning up my office (this will be last, I'm sure,) choir practice, taking care of Bebe, both of our dance classes, AND last, but not least, taking photos and researching some new ephemera we acquired.

It also just so happens that we bought some very old aqua glass bottles. Thinking I could somehow, find the time to combine the ephemera with the glass bottles.

But that would tip the scale of my sanity for the week, so I guess I will just focus on what is on my plate currently.

Since the theme of the luncheon is based on music and the arts, I decided to try the Graphics Fairy website to create framed sheet music and other designs. Lots of creative ideas I found!

Like this neat vintage sheet music fan:



Perfect! Let's just hope I can create one just like it or at least close to it. 

I'll be back with photos of my luncheon décor and I'd also like to share what we found this past weekend.

Stay tuned!
 
Enjoy your day.

Jillian

1 comment:

Cranberry Morning said...

Nice! Ephemera... Who doesn't love it!!!