Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Sneak Peek #2 - Scottie Dog, Rhinestone Earrings, Scatter Pins, Bracelet, Vintage Crepe Paper & Cards

And now for the second installment of this weeks SNEAK PEEK. Lots of jewelry for those who like to dress it up vintage style!



How about a gold filled bangle with etched decoration?

or a gold toned Scottie dog? Made of white metal...delicate but looks sturdy like cast iron.

The photo doesn't do these darling purple flower rhinestone earrings justice. Screwbacks.


These look like earrings but they are really scatter pins.


When do you get a chance to find vintage crepe paper streamers ...unused? I have twelve of these rolls and I'm selling them three at a time.
Vintage cards. I love these. So sweeeeeet.



And don't forget to write! At first I thought this was a hanky holder until I looked inside.


The envelopes and pen are for example to show you how it was used.



And this was interesting. It looks like an old salt spoon (possibly sterling, not sure if it is just silverplated) was turned into a pin. So cute!
I'll be working on getting them all listed to the website. Dial up internet may be slow but I do not give up too easily! Hopefully our high speed will be returned tomorrow. We'll see!


4 comments:

Lisa said...

Good stuff! I want the jar with the green lid from sneak peek #1!!
Hugs, Lisa

blushing rose said...

I remember each item you presented ... the little pin is probably sterling but it will have a mark on the back if so. I have one similar to it. TTFN ~Marydon

Winchester Manor said...

More fabulous finds! I love the vintage Paris souvenir bracelet,so unique!

DollsAndSpooks said...

new follower here, cute blog. i love the golden dog, it makes a very good conversation piece.

charmedwishes18.blogspot.com