Saturday, August 1, 2009

Pink Saturday ~ My Pink is GONE!

Last week I was excited to show you my latest finds. Well, by the time I had the photos taken and worked on the post...I had come across some more pink lovelies but didn't get them on in time.

Well this week I thought I would show you.... but a lot of my favorites are gone!

They sold already!

Of course with pretty pink roses....I should have known this plate would go.

I knew this one was pretty but gosh, now I wish I had several of them. I received a lot of compliments on it.
And this little cutie and I had to part ways, too. This is the rough part about buying and selling. The letting go.

This pink Limoges cheese dish and cover has not left me.
I get to enjoy it for awhile longer!


And just for fun I picked up these retro pink shower curtain hooks. When was the last time you saw pink shower curtain hooks. With ROSES?????? It was such a match.


Hope you're enjoying your favorite pinks today....and if you need to see what everyone else is showing today...check out Beverly's blog at How Sweet the Sound


14 comments:

Tami @ Creative girl Vintage said...

Jillian, those pink shower hooks are just the best!
Yes, Shupps Grove is a very fun place to seek out treasures..and I love PA. It has such a warm welcoming feeling. Sometimes NJ can get a bit hectic!
Have a wonderful pink day...xo Tami

Bunny said...

Happy Pink Saturday Oh how I love all your pinks today they are just gorgeous. I have a similar plate that was my grandmothers.

Anonymous said...

Happy Pink Saturday!


These piece are fabulous!



~ Gabriela ~

Glennis said...

Lucky you, you're very successful. Even though the pinkies walked out the door! We still have the pretty pictures to admire. Happy Pink Saturday!

My name is Riet said...

Beautiful pink. The cheesedish is awesome. Beautiful. Happy pink Saturday

♥Mimi♥ said...

Another rainy and cloudy and dark weekend. I fear that summer is not coming to northern Michigan this year...sigh.

With that in mind, Pink Saturday is a day that cheers me up and allows me to share a wider world than my gloomy portion.

♥Thank you so much for participating this week because it made my day just a little brighter♥

Claudia said...

Such great pinks, Jillian, no wonder they went so fast! They are all wonderful. Happy Pink Saturday!

Anonymous said...

Wow I love roses..the shower hooks are so retro pink!
H.P.S. Blessings Denise
Hull,Massachusetts

Char said...

Oh Jillian you did great. The roses on the plate are gorgeous. Someone really knew how to paint. I love it all, Happy Pink Saturday, Char

stefanie said...

gorgeous pink saturday treasures, so sad to see them go.

susan said...

Jillian-I can see why it's your favorite--it's my favorite also! Congratulation and good luck on your new advertising venture!

ItaJeff said...

Lovely!
Happy Pink Saturday & enjoy your weekend
♥Ita

Regina said...

Pretty pink!
Have a great week ahead.

Unknown said...

Happy PS, Jillian! Such lovely pink! I can see why they go so quick. I know how hard it is to let go of such pretty things! Glad you got to enjoy them for a little while!

Have a lovely weekend!

Tina