Sunday, August 9, 2009

The heat is on: August finds

Thank you, this has SOLD!
Ooh la la...a pretty pink parasol gal with her two poodles ... going for a walk! They are even on a leash, still intact. The parasol is amazing!


I remember these at parties when I was a girl...

Christmas candle clip ons for your tree...


Dainty! A pastel trimmed crocheted basket.



A MARX mini globe.


Rose and pink striped perfume atomizer. The mini funnel is perfect for adding your perfume!

A Florentine box for those little goodies on your dresser or vanity.
Vintage choker and matching bracelet.


Thank you, these have SOLD!
Mr and Mrs to hold your Christmas dinner salt and pepper!


Thank you, these have SOLD!
These are adorable! A teeny pair of bride/groom cake or mini cake toppers. Very small! She even has a vintage ribbon still attached.

Too sweet! Tres poodles for dog fanciers...or for those who love the Paris life!


Thank you, these have SOLD!
My heart gave a leap when I spied these beauties. I wrapped them in lovely pink organza and seam binding to give them the extra special touch.

And last but not least, my favorite find of the weekend: an aqua silk lined antique "gloves" box. It is even printed on the lid! I fell in LOVE with it.

All these and more found on the website...Bella Rosa Antiques.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Jillian, what beautiful things! I love the glove box and the beauitful florentine box! The figurienes are darling! The perfume atomizer is so sweet!

Hope you had a lovely weekend!

Tina

Winchester Manor said...

Hi Jillian!

Oh good gracious! I love all of your beautiful treasures! August has been very, very good to you! Can I go treasure hunting with you?!

Hugs,
Karyn

Connie from Beverly Hills California said...

Great little treasures!! I am having a Giveaway. Stop by. Hugs, Connie