Wednesday, August 5, 2009

New Arrivals: French Perfume Bottle, Vintage China, Ephemera, Austrian Hankies, Cabinet Card Photos, Porcelain Figurines, Rhinestone Jewelry & More

These old book illustrations are from a Charles Dickens book. You get 18 and they are varied...
One pack sold already!
Unused hankies still in their gift box!

Thank you, this has SOLD!
Great clock face on this old alarm clock!



Sweet little mirror marked DENMARK and a maker's hallmark.


It's pink...and it's a souvenir to boot! Okay...I'll keep my day job.




Thank you, this has SOLD!
My favorite two colors on this lustre creamer.


Roses on a tin...what's not to love?



I love this pink cameo pin. Vintage pin back ...
it almost looks handmade the way it is attached.


Sweet millinery headband...



Pretty pastel plate...so sweet !
I'll be looking for more inventory this week.... let me know if you're looking for something and I might just find it. Last weekend I received a request and presto....the next day I found what she was looking for!
Have a Bella Day!

No comments: